Thursday, June 6, 2013

Curvy

snapchatting: shawty got lower than my self esteem

snapchatting:

shawty got lower than my self esteem

fuckyeahsabre: I'm in love!!





















fuckyeahsabre:

I'm in love!!

withmyheartwideopen: britbrit1103: rainbowzombie13: juicyjacqu...

















withmyheartwideopen:

britbrit1103:

rainbowzombie13:

juicyjacqulyn:

drewmanji:

Boy butts.

#4 & #10…… hi there…

Well. .

JEZ, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!!

*giggle* No! And I love that this post made you think of me. <3

zooeydeschannoying: this is me flirting

zooeydeschannoying:

this is me flirting

image

dathus: planstobesurprised: today-isawindingroad: dashbeardcon...



dathus:

planstobesurprised:

today-isawindingroad:

dashbeardconfessional:

this is how you dad

so i'm crying cause of the cute.

What the heck. This is precious!

If I'm half as awesome as this man, I'll be a great dad.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Reblog if you don't have a Tumblr.

fakegalleryprincess:

I don't even have a computer.

image

Okay, we got 3,943,048 little sarcastic assholes on here

chekhov: A lmfao



chekhov:

A

lmfao

big-booty-itches: when your parents ask you to help them with technology

big-booty-itches:

when your parents ask you to help them with technology

image

Photo



p4nda-m0nium: babyiaan: Someone should pull a prank on Justin Bieber where he goes somewhere...

p4nda-m0nium:

babyiaan:

Someone should pull a prank on Justin Bieber where he goes somewhere crowded and they hire a bunch of teenage girls to pretend they don't know who he is and just see how pissed off he gets

Can someone

plz

moltres: me tryin to look at your dick

moltres:

me tryin to look at your dick

image

Photo











garlic-breadgasm: I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a...

garlic-breadgasm:

I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a lot of bed creaking and I just heard her say 'Are you even trying?' and I laughed so hard my brother came into the room to tell me to fuck off

😍💋 fun night. #metacuteguy #hadfunwithmygirls #banda #bandaparty...



😍💋 fun night. #metacuteguy #hadfunwithmygirls #banda #bandaparty #sylmar #itsbeensolong #nicetoseeyouagain @missy_lopez11 @dree_818 @perezyessi93 @almacastellanos

Always on point. #nails #heavennails #pink #adorbs #goodday...



Always on point. #nails #heavennails #pink #adorbs #goodday #nowitstimeforhookah #hookahfeins #hookah #tobacco #hookahqueens @dree_818

queer-punk: WE NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE WHEN LANCE ARMSTRONG GOT CANCER AND LOST A TESTICLE IT WAS ALL...

queer-punk:

WE NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE WHEN LANCE ARMSTRONG GOT CANCER AND LOST A TESTICLE IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIS HEALTH AND HOW INSPIRATIONAL HE WAS BUT WHEN ANGELINA JOLIE GETS A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY TO PREVENT HERSELF FROM GETTING CANCER, IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW SHE WON'T BE A SEX SYMBOL ANYMORE AND HOW MEN ARE OFFENDED CAUSE SHE WON'T BE AN OBJECT FOR THEM 

No comments:

Post a Comment