Sunday, June 9, 2013

hipsters gonna hip. ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

"why dont u have a boyfriend yet"

"why dont u have a boyfriend yet"

- every female relative ever

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



fashionfever: Backstage @ Elie Saab S/S 2011 



fashionfever:

Backstage @ Elie Saab S/S 2011 

Photo



does anybody ever stop and think about how many people have probably talked shit about you...

does anybody ever stop and think about how many people have probably talked shit about you unknowingly like when you consider how much you talk about other people with your friends do you just ever think about how many bad things other people have definitely said about you

I am the literal worst at selfies



I am the literal worst at selfies

Photo



fashionfever: Japanese studio Another Apartment has completed a...



fashionfever:

Japanese studio Another Apartment has completed a house with an asymmetric roof on a narrow site in suburban Tokyo.

lookbookdotnu: Sequinned (by Willabelle Ong)



lookbookdotnu:

Sequinned (by Willabelle Ong)

I had my grad party today and I had fun and I hope everyone who came had fun too ahhhh

I had my grad party today and I had fun and I hope everyone who came had fun too ahhhh

drarna: in hell you have to explain every one of your text posts to a sweet old lady from the...

drarna:

in hell you have to explain every one of your text posts to a sweet old lady from the 1800s

I have to shower and then I have my grad party and I probs sound selfish but I’m not looking...

I have to shower and then I have my grad party and I probs sound selfish but I’m not looking forward to it because my mom invited a bunch of old people that I don’t know/care about

oops

prettycolors: #44bbb9



prettycolors:

#44bbb9

Photo





Photo



2000ish: 12 years later and I'm still waiting for this to be...



2000ish:

12 years later and I'm still waiting for this to be invented.

i think about this all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment