Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Naughty Bits

Well, you're making lots of mysterious New Hobby, Good Girl, See You Soon sort of noises which probably means you are in a good place and having fun which is good. On the other hand it is lovely having you on Tumblr as you are sharing your lovely body in your special Love Button way. I hope you're having fun, I hope you leave your page up and pop back now and then to share your delightful buttons, I'd love to know what your new obsession is but most of all THANK YOU - you are wonderful :-) xxx

Oh Wogglebug you are always so lovely - Yes I am planning on leaving my blog for a bit, as it can be quite time consuming and addictive.   I will leave my blog open and not delete this time.  But I must become more sensible and put more energy into other more *important real life* things. I promise to pop back occasionally and flash a little of my naughty bits, because I don't feel ashamed of my naughty exhibitionist side anymore.

My new hobby will honestly not interest you at all - it is totally none sexual and very sensible and well quite boring, but it is very practical.

Cheerio for a bit!  :)

xx

;)



;)

Photo



Photo



I agree 100% with this, unfortunately my husband does not, so I...



I agree 100% with this, unfortunately my husband does not, so I have to do lots and lots of DIY! :)

musicwilltakeyouhigher: I Predict A Riot, Kaiser Chiefs



musicwilltakeyouhigher:

I Predict A Riot, Kaiser Chiefs

Audio



Oh please Fuck off rain! :(



Oh please Fuck off rain!

:(

Photo



Little fucker!! :)



Little fucker!!

:)

Pendulum - I Need You



Pendulum - I Need You

I do love my tits at the moment! :)



I do love my tits at the moment! :)

Photo



flynnplaysasongeveryday: Groove Armada - Hands of Time



flynnplaysasongeveryday:

Groove Armada - Hands of Time

Would you consider meeting someone qualified and screened from Tumblr? :)

What do you mean by qualified and screened? :)

Things parents forget to tell their children:

Things parents forget to tell their children::

jacoblasher:

queermosexuallama:

apaintedship:

  • Bodies are hairy. No matter the gender, your face will have hair and that is more than okay.
  • Your butthole is going to have some hair too. And maybe your nipples. And your tummy. And where ever else.
  • Stretch marks. Those are a thing. Everyone gets 'em. If you don't, you probably don't have skin.
  • Vaginas smell. Every vagina has a scent. Don't worry about it! (Unless something seems wrong, then go get it checked out! No need to feel embarrassed or ashamed.)
  • Vaginas come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, flavors. All are beautiful.
  • Penises come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, flavors. All are beautiful.
  • You don't need to shave anything if you don't want to. It's tooootally not mandatory. 
  • Sometimes people get butt acne. 
  • You can have a vagina and want short hair and think dresses are just the worst.
  • You can have a penis and want long hair and think dresses are just the best. 
  • You can wear whatever you want and style your hair however you want.
  • You can even think whatever the hell you want.
  • People might tell you that you are a girl because you have a vagina. People might tell you that you are a boy because you have a penis. People will tell you what your gender is. But in reality, you don't have to be that gender. You don't have to be either of those genders. 
  • You are what you are and it's just the worst thing if you try and hide that.

Always reblog

If and when I become a father I'll make damn sure to let my kids know all of that often.

best thing i read on tumblr.

Wow! I would absolutely love a bush like that!



Wow! I would absolutely love a bush like that!

Photo



Makes everything better!



Makes everything better!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment